Promact is looking for a passionate Software Engineer who is keen to learn and grow with the organization. The candidate will be responsible for the development, design and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects. The candidate should have a profound view of the project development and suggest the best ways to develop, bearing in mind the final market goal.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Requirement elicitation & converting requirements into code
- Effort estimations -+ Tools, libraries, and frameworks research and identification
- Coordinate and support juniors for overall software development activities in team
- TDD (Test Driven Development) and Unit testing
- Code review and refactoring based on provided reviews
- Validation of developed code against requirements and test cases
- Expert in application security aspects and adherence
- Recommend product improvements and updates
- Effective verbal/written communication with the team members for overall project coordination.
- Contribute and conduct verbal/written communication with different stakeholders (client/customer, product owner, user etc.).
- Maintain organization values, vision and mission
- Active participation in organization activities
- Documentation -+ Participation in Scrum ceremonies
- Time and Task tracking in relevant project management tool
- Active participation in trainings provided by organization
- API Integration/REST/Swagger/OpenAPI
- Experience with project management tools (Jira/Redmine/Azure DevOps/Asana)
- Understanding of CI/CD and Tools
Good to have:
- Experience with backend technologies (ASP.NET/Express/Spring)
ContactPROMACT INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED 301-6, Wing A-B, Monalisa Business Centre, Near More Mega Store, Manjalpur
Vadodara, Gujarat Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +91 - 9327601914